Live Video Conference: 'Menopause and Your Health'
Please join one of these live video conference events, first in Spanish from 10 to 11 a.m. and then in English from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Celia Valenzuela from the UA Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology will present a free session as part of the Vida! educational series, "Promoting Good Health: Menopause and Your Health." Certificate of attendance will be available.
Choose a location to attend:
- Arizona Health Sciences Center Room 1150. Go into the Medical Library and then go down to the first floor.
- University of Arizona Cancer Center, 3838 N. Campbell Ave., Room 1290.
- UA College of Medicine - Phoenix, 550 E. Van Buren Ave.
Please RSVP to Bettina Hofacre.
The Vida! educational series aims to teach about:
- Hormonal and physical changes that occur with menopause
- Risks and benefits associated with postmenopausal hormone therapy
- Alternative therapies for treament of menopausal symptoms