SBIR/STTR Session for Small Businesses
Find out about federal funds available for technology-related innovations and if the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and the Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs are the right path for you!
What You’ll Take Away:
- Introductions to the SBIR/STTR Program
- Up-to-date SBIR/STTR Program Information
- How the SBIR/STTR funds may propel your business forward
- Local resources for any start-up
- If the SBIR/STTR Program is the right fit for your company
- What it takes to win!
Who Should Attend?
- Technology based entrepreneurs
- Small innovative companies seeking funding
- University researchers commercializing technology
- Faculty owned business
Speakers will include:
- Sandy DiCosola, Summit Contract Management, LLC
- Ralph Hershberger, Madera Associates, LLC
- Doug Hockstad, Tech Launch Arizona, The University of Arizona
- Ellen Kirton, Small Business Development Center
- Joann MacMaster, Arizona Center for Innovation
- John Waszczak, John Waszczak & Associates, LLC