Fourth of July Festivities at the UA Parking Garages
Parking & Transportation Services is pleased to invite the campus community to the July 4 festivities at the University of Arizona campus garages beginning at 6 p.m.
- If you are affiliated with the University or are a family member, please come and watch the Tucson area fireworks from the top of one of the UA Parking garages: Tyndall Avenue, Main Gate, Sixth Street, Park Avenue and Highland Avenue. Garage locations may be found online at the website below.
- The top level of each garage will be blocked to vehicular traffic, allowing for spectators to set up lawn chairs to view the fireworks.
- Garages will open at 6 p.m. on July 4 for a 9 p.m. fireworks showing. Parking will be allowed on all levels except the top level.
- Please remember to bring plenty of drinking water. Absolutely no alcohol, barbecues, cooking, fires, glass containers or sitting on walls will be allowed. Please keep your pets on leashes and in close proximity of where you are seated.
- Portable toilet facilities will be set up at the entry area of the Highland Avenue garage (west side), the bus bay area of Sixth Street garage and at the entry area of Main Gate garage on the Second Street side.
The UA Parking & Transportation Services department is ready to assist you with your parking and transportation needs. Please contact 626-PARK (7275) for additional information or check our web site for festivity updates.