Information Session on Weight Watchers 'At Work' Program on Main Campus
UA Life & Work Connections is bringing Weight Watchers, America's trusted name in weight loss, and its weekly meetings to your workplace so you can fit them into your busy schedule and get motivated to learn to eat healthy with the people you lunch with.
Ready to lose? Plan to attend the free information session with no obligation to register for the upcoming 10-week series You'll learn more about this comprehensive approach to weight loss that is safe, sensible and offers you a chance to look and feel better with the support of your friends at work!
Here’s how it works:
- Meetings are held once a week for 10 consecutive weeks and led by a true weight-loss success story, a trained group leader who lost weight and successfully maintains that loss with the Weight Watchers program.
- Each meeting includes a quarter-hour, confidential weigh-in followed by a half-hour meeting.
- For the duration of the 10-week series your At Work membership will entitle you to visit any other Weight Watchers meeting in Arizona at no extra charge.
- With the Weight Watchers PointsPlus™ program you’ll learn to choose foods that keep you full longer so you don't eat for the wrong reasons. Which means you can learn to lose weight right here at work and keep it off.
- The minimum enrollment requirement to start or renew a series is only 15 participants. The cost per registrant per 10-week series is $130. Series fees are due in full no later than at the end of an information session.