Teaching Academy - 'Writing and the Curriculum'
The Spring 2013 Teaching Academy’s workshops and seminars will focus on the theme "Writing and the Curriculum." A variety of methods, tools and resources for integrating writing into teaching will be provided by the Office of Instruction and Assessment, the UA Libraries and the Think Tank. All faculty and graduate students are invited.
- Writing Center personnel will provide an overview of their services and resources.
- UA Libraries personnel will help instructors create research assignments for their courses.
- Learn about CREATE, an online tool for students and instructors that facilitates composing, researching and analyzing arguments.
- OIA consultants will lead workshops about providing feedback to students about their writing.
- Learn how to use writing as a way to reflect upon and deepen learning.
Registration and details for Teaching Academy 2013 are available on the website. Direct questions and comments to Garry Forger.