In an effort to promote safety and awareness during spring break, the University of Arizona Police Department has partnered with the Associated Students of the University of Arizona to host the annual Spring Break Safety Fair. The fair provides students with valuable travel and safety information.
Participating agencies include representatives from:
- United States Consulate to Mexico
- The Office of Tourism and Visitor Assistance in Rocky Point
- The Sonoran Department of Tourism
- Customs and Border Protection
- Campus Health Service
- The Women's Resource Center
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving
- The Tucson Police Department.
A number of student-run organizations, such as the Student Health Advocacy Committee, SafeCats, and UA Emergency Medical Services, will also be present. Representatives from each group will be available to answer questions and provide valuable safety information to students as they prepare to enjoy Spring Break.